Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Seven Deadly Sins

Pride

I chose to use this image to represent the sin Pride because I have excessive love toward myself. The mirror gives me a sense of dignity toward myself. Pride is can also be represented by the color violet, so I highlighted some pieces of my hair with violet.


Wrath

I chose to use this image to represent the sin Wrath because I have uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger toward the bear. It looks like I want to kill the bear. Wrath is can also be represented by the color red, so I highlighted some pieces of my hair with red and my nails are the color red.



Envy

I chose to use this image to represent the sin Envy because I have the desire to have the phone that the bear has in her hands. Envy is can also be represented by the color green, so I highlighted some pieces of my hair with green and colored my nails green.



Sloth

I chose to use this image to represent the sin Sloth because I am lazy in bed and I don’t want to get up and do anything. Sloth can be represented by the color light blue, so I highlighted some pieces of my hair with light blue.



Greed

I chose to use this image to represent the sin Greed because I desire to gain wealth, I am holding money in my hands and I am admiring the money. Greed can be represented by the color yellow, so I colored my nails yellow and my eye color is yellow as well.



Lust

I chose to use this image to represent the sin Lust because I have an overwhelming desire to show my big simile of the world. Lust can also be represented by the color blue so, I colored the background blue and highlighted some pieces of my hair with blue.



Gluttony

I chose to use this image to represent the sin Gluttony because I have the desire to consume all the desserts that are around the table. Gluttony is can also be represented by the color orange, so I colored my nails orange.

No comments: